Monday, October 25, 2010

Okay... I decided that I wanted to answer my own questions.. (I'm at school, waiting for class, and bored out of my mind.. so.. :D)


1. What would your perfect proposal consist of?
I know every girl has dreamed of going out to dinner, fancy dishes, candlelight, classical music... but that is definitely not me!! I want to be outside! Or get engaged at Christmas... Or my birthday.. :D hahaha!! I don't really care were I am, but I do want to be with family and friends!


2. If you could be the richest, smartest, or prettiest person in the world, which would you choose?
As long as I was the happiest, I really don't care..  but if I had to choose, I would choose smartest.. 

3. What song describes your life? and why?
Ummm..... Hope Now by Addison Road, or While I'm Waiting by John Waller (Fireproof movie)
Why??.... "How quickly I forget, I'm yours.. I'm not my own, I've been carried by you, all my life. Everything rides on hope now.. Everything rides on faith somehow, when the world has broken me down, your love sets me free" (Hope Now)
"I will move ahead bold and confident, taking every step in obedience, while I'm waiting, I will serve you while I'm waiting. I will worship while I'm waiting, I will not faint, I'll be running the race, even while I wait."  (While I'm Waiting)
(That pretty much sums it up..)


4. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie... too many to list!! :D No... it would probably be The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) 

5. Would you rather be loved or respected?
I think they go hand in hand. You can't truly love someone you don't respect, and you can't respect someone you don't love. (and yes, I know I danced around that one..)


6. You're going on your first date, what are you wearing?
Jeans. T-shirt. NO shoes!!

7. If given the choice, would you rather fit in or stand up for what you know?
I would NOT want to fit in! (How do you think I came up with the name for my blog??!!)
At times, I don't enjoy standing up or standing out, but I don't think I ever want to fit in.

8. What is the scripture verse that has changed your life?
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment