Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wow.. Didn't think that I would be ready to write more this soon! :)


I still don't know what I want to blog about.. I guess this is going to be random! (But that's what I'm good at, so I guess things will work out!)


I recently read "Never the Bride" (by Rene Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay). I'm not at the point in my life where I'll start acting like Jessie, but I do find myself writing out my own love story. Funny thing is... I love writing in purple ink (if you've read the book, what I'm saying will make sense)! The reason I'm bringing this up is, I want the relationship with God that Jessie has. I know God doesn't appear to us like He did to her, but I can't help but wonder how different my life would be if that would happen to me. God showing up and telling me that He has a special plan for ME and that it's time to surrender my "purple pen" to Him and let Him write my story the way it's meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment