Friday, November 26, 2010

PLEASE pray for Jovie!!

I don't know who reads this, but I know their are people out there that care about things like this. Right now my family needs prayer...
This past week, our dog, Jovie, has been sick. She wouldn't eat or drink anything and she had a hard time going to the bathroom.
Yesterday morning (Thursday), she started wheezing. It went on all day and come bed-time, I was worried she wouldn't make it through the night.. she slept in her kennel in my room and she woke me up several times hacking, like she was trying to clear her throat so she could breathe. My dad took her to the vet this morning (Friday) and they decided to keep her over the weekend. The vet told us that it looks like she could have an autoimmune disease. Meaning there is no cure. Her blood work came back looking good, and her White Blood Count was not low (which is a good sign), but still, the vet said it doesn't look good.
She's a 6 month old Border-Collie/Spaniel mix, and the sweetest dog you've ever met..
We don't want to lose her.
I know God can heal her and I'm hoping to have many more years with Jovie.

PLEASE pray for Jovie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment