Monday, November 22, 2010

Since Thanksgiving is coming up...
I'm thankful for..
  1. My family
  2. My friends
  3. Frisbee!!
  4. The ability to hear
  5. Sight
  6. Reading
  7. Theatre
  8. The fact that my parents took the time to homeschool me and my brothers
  9. Emotions.. yes, girls, I am thankful for my emotions. I'm not talking about the kinds of emotions that you let run your life. I'm talking about the capacity to love and be loved. To be sincerely thankful. To mean what you say. Crying when you see something tender and sweet. Those kinds of emotions.
  10. Life. I could say a lot of the people I know aren't happy with their life, I am not one of them. I am very happy with how things are going. Yes, I can say that I would loveto have a "boyfriend", but I am okay not having one. God knows the right time to bring him into my life, and I just need to be patient.
  11. Pets. They make life so much more enjoyable!
  12. I am thankful for SO many more things, but the one I am thankful for right now, is the ability to go sleep in nice warm bed... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment