Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day 2012

Well... I really didn't feel like posting anything, but I realized how potentially beneficial this could be to write how/where I am in life on this Leap Day and next time there's a Leap Day, I will compare lists. :)

  1. I'm single
  2. I'm in nursing school
  3. I'm blonde
  4. Still living at home (Hey! I'm only 20!)
  5. I'm 20
  6. Hannah is my best friend in the whole entire world
  7. J&J just got engaged tonight
  8. Nate is a senior 
  9. Ryan is a freshmen
  10. I feel so lonely right now
  11. I'm healthy
  12. Can't play guitar yet
  13. Favorite books right now are the Hunger Games series (can't wait for the movie!)
  14. Favorite song is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri followed by Always Only You by Josh Wilson
  15. Favorite artist is probably Michael Buble
  16. Favorite movie is The Young Victoria
  17. Favorite TV show is either Castle or Alias
  18. Cooking is a great hobby
  19. Only been to Ireland and the Toronto Airport
Well, if I want to post this on Leap Day, I had better wrap this up...
I'm done for tonight. Emotionally spent.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment