Monday, November 5, 2012

Relief.

That moment where you decide to let God take over certain aspects of your life, namely a certain guy you REALLY like (way more than a kiddie crush), and you feel this peace that you didn't know existed. OMG. 
Yeah... I met this guy and I don't know how to describe him, he's so unlike any guy I've met before. He's so totally amazing and I could really see myself falling for him rather easily. We spent quite a bit of time together a few weeks ago and talked a lot. And then there was nothing. No texts, no Facebook, nothing. I don't get it. He basically started ignoring me. I mean I know life gets busy, but seriously? I didn't say/do anything to cause this. 
Anyways... I realized that if he's not the man God has for me, I sure am wasting a lot of time dreaming about this guy. I seriously like this guy, but I'm not going to sit around mope if he doesn't see what he's missing. :) 
God seriously got a hold of me yesterday and sort of kicked me in the pants. If it's supposed to happen, it will. I can't do one thing about it. Keep living.
What a relief. I don't have to worry about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment