Monday, December 10, 2012

Emotions.


Found this in a book I'm reading about keeping your emotions pure. It really made me think about God's view in my life.
Hope you enjoy:

God,
My life is in Your hands. You provide for me moment by moment. I ask that You open my eyes to see Your unfailing love for me and allow my stubborn heart to trust You fully. I know that I will not be single a day longer than You want me to be and that I will find rest from this mind game of wondering and waiting. Open doors of ministry for me so that I may serve where You want me to serve. Help me protect my emotions from the pitfall of having intimacy before commitment. All I want or all that could satisfy me is wrapped up in my relationship with You. Allow me to rest in You and fall more in love with you each day.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment