Sunday, December 30, 2012

Letting Go.

I'm done. I'm tired of wondering if this guy or that guy likes me. I'm tired of wasting my emotions on guys that don't know I exist. Enough is enough. If a guy is seriously interested in me, he needs to (for lack of a better phrase) take me off the market. If he's not, he needs to not toy with my heart and get my emotions in knots. Guys don't know what some girls read in actions and words. We read a lot into what guys do - be it good or bad. The guy could just be friendly and super nice, but we read into every little detail of the conversation, pulling out the "he likes me!" stuff we see. It's rather tiresome. I know I've done quite a bit of reading into guys. But no more. I'm sure I'll still see things that aren't there, but I'm not going to start planning our wedding, decorating our house, naming our children, etc. (You know... Being a girl.) I'm growing up. I'm letting go of MY plans for my love life and letting God take back control of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment