Monday, June 23, 2014

Future.

So I've been debating on writing this post or not. I've decided that it really doesn't matter either way, so I'm going to write it. Tomorrow is probably the most important day of my life up until now. I take the NCLEX, the State Board of Nursing Licensing Exam, which is only the most important test of my career. This post almost wasn't written because there's that chance that I could fail it and then all of my friends would know, and my family would think I'm a complete and total moron, but then I wouldn't have a totally awesome testimony of how God worked in my life. 
At church yesterday, the pastor talked about how if God gives you a vision, he'll equip you with what you need to accomplish that goal. God has given me the desire and the passion to be a nurse, so tomorrow, when I'm in the middle of my test, I know that He is with me and in control of my outcome. I have prepared for years for this exam, I know (most of) the material, and I know that God is going with me into this test. 
"... with God, all things are possible." Matt. 19:26
Isn't it funny? 
With God, the future seems much less daunting.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I am so, so proud of you!  I have watched you as you developed good study skills, worked through difficult, almost impossible classes and refused to back down to scary clinical evaluations.  You have done all this and in the process grown into a beautiful, godly woman!  You are a treasure.  I am thankful to God for you.  Now, go fulfill this calling, Michelle Burland, RN!!!    

    ReplyDelete