Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Going.

There is so much I want to say right now, but I'm just going to try and say what is on my heart. I'm done. I'm done trying to please other people. I'm done trying to be what everyone wants me to be. I'm done trying to be the daughter/sister/friend my family/friends wants me to be. I'm done trying. It's time to start going. I am going to be who I want to be. I am going to do what makes me happy. I am going to spend time with people that enrich my life instead of tear my life apart. I am going to be happy. I've challenged myself to rid my life of everything that is toxic (including people) and that is stopping me from reaching my full potential. You have my apologies if this offends you, but maybe you need to stop and think why you find it offensive.
My chest feels so much lighter after I've typed this. Please, join me in this next phase of my life. Get rid of the toxic waste that is weighing you down. What have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment