Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my birthday. It should be a happy day, but I'm far from feeling joyful. I had selfishly decided that I would have a boyfriend by tomorrow, but as you can tell, from the venting going on in this post... that didn't happen.

Here's something from one of my favorite books:

Love Unseen ~
 We're all searching for that special love,
 Is love that hard to find?
 Or should we wake the one we know
 So he won't be so blind?
 
 I know I see who you could be
 But your heart won't make the room.
 You're searching for a beginning blossom-- 
 While I'm the flower already in bloom.
 
 I could be someone that you're kissing.
 I have style, beauty, and grace.
 You don't even know what you're missing,
 And I'm right in front of your face.
Never the Bride ~ pg 204-5 

I don't know if I've met the man that God picked just for me, but that poem makes me feel.
I don't know what I feel, but it's there. I am someones better half. God hand picked me. He created me for someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment