Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wait.

I am hopeful. Though it is painful, but patiently I will wait.
Why is it so hard for me to grasp this concept? I know God has an AMAZING plan for my life, why is it so hard for me to wait for Him to bring it in His timing?
I keep jumping in and trying to write my love story how I want it to go. I need to just step back and let God take over. Maybe *I'm* the one standing in the way. Maybe it's *me* preventing what I desire most. 

All I need to do is surrender to God. He already knows how my story goes, He's the one that wrote it… it's perfect that way.

Maybe I'm not to that chapter in my life yet. Maybe I keep trying to turn the page before I've finished the last sentence. Maybe I still have a paragraph to go. I don't want to jump ahead and miss some vital piece of the story. God could have already placed the right man in my life and I'm just not ready to know he fits into God's perfect plan. 

I pray for the courage to wait patiently. 


I will move ahead bold and confident. I'll be taking every step in obedience.

Okay God,
I'm turning my love story over to You. I trust You to write in the hero when it's time. Your time. I'm tired of trying to do this on my own. I leave it all up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment